Sunday, September 6, 2009

Time to Post!

The title could mean a couple things ... both true ...

1. It is time for me to start posting here. I really fell short on my resolution to use this blog.
2. I need to find time to post. Taking the pictures, writing the copy ...


But since I last posted I've sewn a coordinated winter/spring wardrobe that I wore in the TCC booth at Puyallup, visited my son in Oregon, worked a TCC user workshop in Chicago, visited my daughter in Atlanta, tested lots of patterns, read more about sewing, mowed the yard too many times to count, worked on a lot of manuscript to earn money, attended two separate sewing expos in Cincinnati and lots of classes, joined ASG ... well then, I guess I have been busy!

I did manage to make & finish two real garments -- a pair of walking shorts and a t-shirt. Maybe some pictures of those next.

Now plans are in high tilt for the American Sewing Expo in Novi, Michigan the end of the month and I haven't started sewing yet! But I have shopped my stash for my fabric and managed to coordinate 3 solids for pants, 3 prints for tops, 3 solid knits for tops/cami, and a beautiful tweed for a jacket that will coordinate with all.


No comments: