Boy have I fallen short of my goal to post a couple times a week -- I didn't even make twice in the month of June!
Here is a pic of a current project-- a simple little empire top that I made as a test muslin from my The Complete Clothier (TCC) - Custom Closet software. This is the newest kid on the block of pattern-drafting software. So new, it hasn't been released to the general public yet!
I am a member of the SEAM Team and we put the patterns through lots of testing. Since I'm pretty pleased with the fit of this muslin (or should I say calico) version, I'll get more creative with fabric choice and collar and/or embellishment on the next one. But this is just fine for running out on errands around town. Perfect for heading to the grocery store or the library to check out more sewing books!