The outside was a denim remnant from a long ago pair of jeans and the linings were fat quarters that I cut in half and seamed to get the length. They aren't bandana prints but do have a little of that look. Each are bright enough to be visible inside a purse.
Each was topstiched in a coordinating color and this time I used the bartack stitch at the top of each divider stitching. I added a few little goodies to give a clue how they could be used, again color coordinated.
I couldn't believe my luck at the dollar store with the perfect gift bags! I didn't want to ruin the effect with a gift tag so each was marked with an appropriate color ribbon on the "purse" handle.