Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let's get organized!

I knew I'd be making more of these purse organizers!  This batch was for a group of friends and they had told me their favorite colors -- green, orange, and blue.

The outside was a denim remnant from a long ago pair of jeans and the linings were fat quarters that I cut in half and seamed to get the length.  They aren't bandana prints but do have a little of that look.  Each are bright enough to be visible inside a purse.


Each was topstiched in a coordinating color and this time I used the bartack stitch at the top of each divider stitching.  I added a few little goodies to give a clue how they could be used, again color coordinated.



I couldn't believe my luck at the dollar store with the perfect gift bags!   I didn't want to ruin the effect with a gift tag so each was marked with an appropriate color ribbon on the "purse" handle.



No comments: